Friday, January 23, 2009

Lizzie & Pumba







Pumba is Cuqui's cousin's dog, who was at the Santiago Family Reunion. As you can see, Lizzie took a real liking to Pumba. Pumba was such a nice mellow dog. Almost he persuaded me to be a liker of dogs.

4 comments:

The Jones Family said...

When I first saw the pictures, before I got to the description, I thought to myself "No, Lizzie, get away - you can't start liking dogs!" But since I see that you are now a liker of dogs, I think you need to get one for Lizzie! The other kids would like it too. . . and they really don't pee on your bed all that often. Lizzie needs a dog!

Rob & Cuqui said...

If there was a guarantee that the dog I get is just as tame and nice as Pumba I might consider it. And if he has shred-free hair. And if I never have to take him to a vet or buy food for him. And if he could learn to use the toilet. And if he never barks. And if he doesn't stink. So anyway we are looking for a dog like this for the kids because you are right - they would like a dog.

Matsby said...

I think they make stuffed toy dogs which meet your qualifications.

Unknown said...

pumba debio haberte puesto los ojitos mas tristes aun para convenserte. awww