Robbie's cousin Hudson was born the very same day as Robbie. They are both four and a half months old. Hudson recently got his first haircut. He looked so cute with his new haircut that we thought that maybe Robbie should get his first haircut also. Here are the before and after pictures.Friday, February 6, 2009
Robbie's First Haircut?
Robbie's cousin Hudson was born the very same day as Robbie. They are both four and a half months old. Hudson recently got his first haircut. He looked so cute with his new haircut that we thought that maybe Robbie should get his first haircut also. Here are the before and after pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I love your blog! And look how big Robbie is getting. You have the most adorable kids! We miss you guys.
Hola amiga! que bueno que ya tienes un blog! Asi siempre estaremos al tanto de nuestras vidas ocupadas con muchachitos. Tus hijos son hermosos, Felicidades!
You might consider getting Robbie his first wig.
Hey Cuqui, I finally got your blog. Now we can keep in touch even after I'm gone, yay.
I love little Robbie, he is so cute. It cracks me up how squirmy he is in my arms. He knows I'm not you!
Anyway, love all the pictures, your family is so cute.
I love Robbie - even though his parents cut his hair much shorter than Rennan's.
Post a Comment