

Today is Weston's 13th birthday. We can't believe he is already a teenager. We are so happy for Weston and so proud of him. Monday his best friend Stuart and his family came over for FHE and a birthday celebration. As you can see, the candles were very smokey. Happy Birthday Weston. We love you.
5 comments:
A teenager?!? I can't believe it...I just can't believe it! It seems like just yesterday I was teaching/helping him with swimming. I hope all is well with the family. You all look great! ~Tatum
Happy Birthday Weston!!! We love you!
Awww, I wish I would have known. Happy Birthday Weston. I'm so proud of him. He is such a sweet kid. I know that he will be something great in future years. I would love to have children just like him.
Wow, he looks so big.
But I guess that makes since sense according to his shirt, he played varsity ball in 1989.
Tell him happy birthday from me.
But tell him that I said it on his actual birthday but that you forgot and that's why he's hearing it late.
Happy birthday Weston!
Post a Comment