Friday, February 27, 2009

Low Clouds and Cool Weather






We have enjoyed such beautiful weather the last two months. The evenings and mornings have been nice and cool (around 70F) and the daytime weather has been perfect. Here are a few pictures we took from our house one morning when the clouds were right down around us.

3 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Look at all those bananas on your bananana tree!!! I bet you could make enough banana bread to feed your entire village!

suavefaire said...

I sure wish we could get some nice and "cool" weather around here. I'm sure when it finally hits 70ยบ we'll turn the AC on.

Matthew and Rosalia said...

I've been loving this weather. Except the rain has kept me from doing a few things, but I must say I really do like rain, I don't mind it at all. If I had the time I would go out and just walk around in it.